2.24.2010

Dressing Detective


I went to see Shutter Island this past weekend (which was not what I expected by the way, but very predictable nonetheless). However, after I left the theater I realized how conspicuously appropriate my outfit was for the concept of the movie. I plan on getting into the detective look as we are heading into Spring. Trench coats and aviators are two of my wardrobe favorites. And I can't wait until it warms up a bit and I can pair this coat with a mini dress, my open toe snakeskin Michael Kors chunk heels and khaki socks. Very similar to what we saw on the runway at Burberry this season now that I think about it. Going into Spring/Summer 2010 I have noticed everything is about the military trend, even Vogue declared March the Military issue. Anyways I love the military look and I support our troops 100% but it's nothing new. I mean come on, it's the year of 2010! I want something fresh! And new. And I'm thinking this detective look will suit me a little better, personally. I just received a text from my partner .. I will have to include him in the next detective photo shoot considering how good looking he is. We are always on a mission so stay tuned!

What I'm wearing:
Trench Coat by Marciano
Tank top by American Apparel
Jeggings by JBrand
Boots by Chloe
Ring by Banana Republec
Chains by David Yurman
Bag by Chanel .. duh

No comments:

Post a Comment